Thin Slate 3D Wall Panels are the a revolutionary composition of ultra thin sheets of slate (2-6 mm thick), joined together to form a 3D wall veneer. Each sheet has an adhesive backing, allowing for simple “peel and stick” installation. Panels are produced in 6”x24” size to show a natural effect.
- Interior, dry applications, such as feature walls and backsplashes. Panels with peel and stick backing should not be installed in “wet” applications, such as showers.!
- Panels can be installed on any smooth, clean, and dry interior surface, such as wood, metal, dry wall, backer board, or concrete. Prior to installation, clean the surface to remove anything that may prohibit the adhesive from completely sticking to the surface.!
- Thin Slate 3D Wall Panels can be cut with a tile saw, grinder, Makita, wood saw, or any other similar cutting tool. It is recommended to cut through the backside of the panels to leave clean edges on the front surface.!
- Remove the backing to reveal the adhesive, then lightly place the panels onto the surface. Once placement is set, apply firm pressure evenly across the surface of the panel to completely adhere it.!
- A paint roller is a common tool used to apply even pressure to the surface once adhered.!
- As with all other natural stones, stone sealer is recommended to be applied to the surface after installation.!
|Where to use
||Back Splash, Inside Wall
|Also known as
||peel & stick tiles, ledger peel and stick, thin slate peel and stick, DIY tiles, LPNLPSAUT6X24, LPNLMOB6X24
|Color of Material
|Sqft per Piece
|Sqft Per Box
|Sqft Per Crate
|Pieces Per Box
|Pieces Per Crate
|Weight Per Crate
|Weight Per Piece
|Weight Per Box
|Product Price is